Undeniably one of the defining houses New York's fashion scene, DKNY was founded in 1989 as an embodiment of Donna Karan’s commitment to creating for the modern woman. The brand has always boasted a deep understanding of the needs of a contemporary lifestyle, and offers an exceptional range of high-end performance apparel that speak to the metropolitan woman on the move.
Our model is wearing a size small hoodie. She is 174.0cm (5’8.5”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 59.7cm (23.5”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
- Length: 59cm (size small)
- Boxy fit
- Mid-weight premium cotton blend; fleece backing; opaque; some stretch
- Maroon hue
- Hood with inner adjustable drawstring
- Raw edge shoulder seams
- Embroidered brand logo across chest
- Long sleeves; ribbed cuffs and hem
Tumble dry. Cold machine wash.
Materials: 55% Cotton & 45% Polyester
DKNY Hooded Boxy Sweatshirt Currant Mid-weight premium cotton blend; fleece backing; opaque; some stretch DK097SA73JZM FDFWRWR